For this challenge for I-Challenge weekend, we were to create a background out of a snag 'em stamp. Sounds easy enough right? Well, the only reason why I have any Imaginisce stuff is because I won some during their release weekends last year. Wow, has it really been that long that I've been holding on to these things? Yep, it has. Since we are doing a lot with the camping theme this year in scouts and in our family (we finally have enough stuff we can go as a complete family), I thought I would design something that could be used for scouts or for my oldest son who is a Bear this year and loves to get to go on adventures outdoors. I used the Happy Camper tree stamp and the die cuts and canvas stickers. Oh and you see that background behind the words I cut from one of the papers? That's the background from the embellishment pack. I gotta admit, these challenges are fun for me, just the right challenge to stretch me to have a little bit of fun just for me and to prep early for other things happening soon (like those other holidays looming up on the horizon).
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment